BEFORE you can be scheduled for a GED Test, you MUST do the following:
- Schedule and take the official GED practice test given by the Adult Education Center. Provide us with the notarized form of completion. [2240 Southpark Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37128 (615) 896-0876].
- Complete the Application form and the Demographic Information PRIOR to the testing date. Note: You MUST include your Driver's License Number and Social Security Number on the application form. Allow approximately 30 minutes to complete the paperwork.
- Submit a recent photograph of yourself for our permanent files. Copies of other pictures or your driver's license picture WILL NOT be acceptable. Please provide a small snapshot, as it will not be returned.
Pay the $65 test fee. The charge for retesting is $15 per subpart.
It is recommended that you view the video on how to use the calculator.
- Deadline for registration is 4:30 pm, two days prior to the test date requested or until the test date is completely booked, whichever comes first.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE 17 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MUST ALSO:
- Bring your Original Birth Certificate or certified copy.
- Submit a completed Superintendent's Recommendation form (age waiver), supplied by TCAT Murfreesboro.
Request copy of transcript
Click here to print form. Form must be printed for signature and faxed or mailed back to TTC Murfreesboro