Before you can be scheduled for a GED Test, you must do the following:
- Schedule and take the official GED practice test given by your Adult Education Center. Provide to us with the notarized form of completion.
- Complete the application form and the Demographic Information PRIOR to the testing dates.
- Pay the $65.00 testing fee. The charge is $15.00 per subpart for retesting.
- Submit a recent photograph of yourself for our permanent files. NO COPIES of your driver's license will be acceptable. Please use a small snapshot-it will not be returned.
- It is recommended that you view the video on how to use the calculator.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE 17 years of age, YOU MUST ALSO:
- Bring your Original Birth Certificate, or a certified copy.
Have a completed Superintendent's Recommendation Form (Age Waiver)
Deadline for registration is when all 40 slots are full for the date requested.
If you have tested at another testing site, please request that your previous scores and practice test scores be sent directly to the following address:
GED Testing Office
Tennessee Technology Center
1303 Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
2013 GED Testing Schedule
|January 17||January 16|
|February 21||February 20|
|March 16*||March 13|
|April 4||April 3|
|May 9||May 8|
|June 13||June 12|
|July 18||July 17|
|August 8||August 7|
|September 12 & 26||September 11|
|October 10 & 30||October 9|
|November 9* & 19||November 6|
|December (No Full Tests)||December 4 & 5|
|*Denotes Satuday Testing|
|Test dates are subject to change.|
2013 COMPASS Testing Schedule
The compass test is required for entrance into the Practical Nursing, Surgical Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy and Dental Assisting programs.
Test fees must be paid in advance. Full compass $15, partial compass $8.
*Effective April 1, 2013.* Test fees for missed tests without 24 hour notice are non-refundable.
Math Prep Classes: Available 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. Tue/Thr or Online at
Sample Compass Questons: http://www.act.org/compass/sample/index.html
Statement of Assurance
As set forth in its student catalog, Tennessee Technology Center at Murfreesboro does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or citizenship status. The Assistant Director, Judy Henegar, at the TTCM is the Affirmative Action Officer and Title IX Coordinator for the Center. David Burks is the contact for TTCM students with disabilities.
For more information, call Tammy Carman at (615) 898-8010 ext. 144